Our deep expertise in human behavior is why we shine at designing and developing ethical, human-centered AI & ML solutions for innovative teams. This expertise is instrumental in helping our clients navigate the complexities of regulated and protected data sources to mitigate risk and protect the most priceless asset they own – their reputation.
- We have a strong culture that places an emphasis on living our core values: be approachable, win together, tame uncertainty, pursue growth, and navigate ethics.
- Pandata Cares is a program to ensure that team members have access to health and wellness resources, as well as providing unique incentives tied to performance.
- You will work on fast-paced, cutting edge projects across a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- We work hard but make time to have fun!
- We are growing!
What you will do
- Collaborate with our data scientists to acquire, curate, and clean data from a wide variety of both public and private sources
- Collaborate with data scientists to build and scale predictive models and machine learning algorithms on large data sets and deploy into production
- Facilitate ML Opps and Data Opps processes and solution maintenance
- Develop and maintain ETL workflows
- Design, build, and support data processing pipelines to transform data
- Spend part-time working on machine learning and data
- Work with clients to understand business needs and gather requirements and make recommendations around data environments
- Provision and maintain databases and cloud computing environments
- Design and develop scalable, efficient and reliable data infrastructure to meet business objectives
- Develop written documentation and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to clients and co-workers
- Continue to grow your knowledge of data engineering, analytical tools and processes
- Represent Pandata at various community and regional events
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering (computer science, software engineering, systems engineering …) or equivalent certification or experience
- At least 1 year of experience in data engineering / analytics or related fields
- Preferred experience in machine learning or interest in learning
- Prior experience provisioning and maintaining database systems
- Proficient in Python
- Prior experience with cloud computing environments such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems creatively, gathering requirements, and validating solutions independently
- Comfort and demonstrated success multitasking and balancing multiple projects
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401k plan with match
- Health, dental, and vision
- Potential for growth and training opportunity to become a Data Scientist
- Yearly learning budget
Note: Pandata will not sponsor applications for work visas for this position.