Pandata is a consultancy focused on empowering innovative organizations to design & develop human-centered AI and ML solutions.
- We have a strong culture that places an emphasis on living our core values: be approachable, pursue growth, tame uncertainty, win together, and navigate ethics.
- Pandata Cares is a program to ensure that team members have access to health and wellness resources, as well as providing unique incentives tied to performance.
- You will work on fast-paced, cutting edge projects across a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- We work hard but make time to have fun!
- We are growing!
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect & Data Science team to wireframe and design human-centered AI solutions
- Design and build UI/UX of client AI products
- Work with clients to do requirements gathering and user story mapping
- Collaborate with clients and Data Science team to deploy AI solutions into client ecosystems
- Collaborate with Data Science team to incorporate elements of human-centered design into AI solutions, both client-facing and internally
- Collaborate with Data Science team to develop AI prototypes for client-facing and internal projects
- Develop expertise around the interface of human-centered design and AI
- Research latest tools and technologies around AI UI/UX
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- Background in human-centered design
- Interest in AI/ML - no prior experience needed, but willingness to learn basics on the job
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Experience with business intelligence dashboard tools (ie Tableau, PowerBI)
- Bonus: Experience in customer/client success
- Bonus: Experience in product management
- Bonus: Experience in product implementation
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401k plan with match
- Health, dental, and vision
- Yearly learning budget
Note: Pandata will not sponsor applications for work visas for this position.