Our deep expertise in human behavior is why we shine at designing and developing ethical, human-centered AI & ML solutions for innovative sales, marketing, and customer experience teams. This expertise is instrumental in helping our clients navigate the complexities of regulated and protected data sources to mitigate risk and protect the most priceless asset they own – their reputation.
- We offer an internal training program to grow our associate data scientists into data scientists.
- We have a strong culture that places an emphasis on living our core values: be approachable, win together, tame uncertainty, pursue growth, and navigate ethics.
- Pandata Cares is a program to ensure that team members have access to health and wellness resources, as well as providing unique incentives tied to performance.
- You will work on fast-paced, cutting edge projects across a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- We work hard but make time to have fun!
- We are growing!
What you will do
- Work with clients to prioritize business and information needs
- Acquire, curate, and clean data from a wide variety of both public and private sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data
- Present information using data visualization techniques and tools
- Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations
- Build and develop dashboards in business intelligence tools like Tableau
- Continue to grow your knowledge of data analytics tools and processes
- Represent Pandata at various community and regional events
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, engineering, …) or equivalent certification or experience
- At least 3 years of experience - in data analytics or related fields
- Track-record of problem solving and ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experienced at using R or Python to analyze and visualize data (please share portfolio if available)
- Proficient at SQL and able to extract and analyze data from relational databases
- Prior experience using business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, …)
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of statistical and mathematical concepts
- Ability to work with data in a variety of formats (JSON, XML, HTML, Text, etc..)
- Performance-based bonuses
- 401k plan with match
- Health, dental, and vision
- Potential for growth and training opportunity to become a Data Scientist
- Yearly learning budget
Note: Pandata will not sponsor applications for work visas for this position.