Pandata is a Cleveland-based consulting firm that empowers innovative organizations to plan design, and scale AI solutions that are approachable, ethical, and always built for humans.
- We offer an internal training program to grow our data analysts into data scientists.
- We have a strong culture that places an emphasis on living our core values: be approachable, crave knowledge, tame uncertainty, manifest entrepreneurship, and navigate ethics.
- Pandata Cares is a program to ensure that team members have access to health and wellness resources, as well as providing unique incentives tied to performance.
- You will work on fast-paced, cutting edge projects across a wide range of industries and use-cases.
- We work hard but make time to have fun!
- We are growing!
What you will do
- Work with clients to prioritize business and information needs
- Acquire, curate, and clean data from a wide variety of both public and private sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data
- Present information using data visualization techniques and tools
- Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations
- Build and develop dashboards in business intelligence tools like Tableau
- Continue to grow your knowledge of data analytics tools and processes
- Represent Pandata at various community and regional events
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, engineering, …) or equivalent certification or experience
- At least 3 years of experience - in data analytics or related fields
- Track-record of problem solving and ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experienced at using R or Python to analyze and visualize data (please share portfolio if available)
- Proficient at SQL and able to extract and analyze data from relational databases
- Prior experience using business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, …)
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of statistical and mathematical concepts
- Ability to work with data in a variety of formats (JSON, XML, HTML, Text, etc..)
- Profit sharing
- 401k plan
- Health, dental, and vision
- Potential for growth and training opportunity to become a Data Scientist
- Yearly learning budget
- Non-smoking/nicotine environment
Note: Pandata will not sponsor applications for work visas for this position.